Monday, September 6, 2010

Touching

If you follow me on twitter, you'll realized that I like/ LOVE to kill ants that is walking on my table. But I stumbled on something so touching. I was like AWWW...

Well, a few minutes ago, I killed an ant who was walking on my table. Then after a while I realized that another ant which is bigger took the body of the ant that I killed and carry it and bring it away from me. It seems as if the bigger ant is the father and tried to carry his son's body away and trying to protect it.

It seems that even a small ant is capable of loving its son and carries it to safety although it's already dead. Well, why can't ALL human do that. If a small animal do that, why can't we, god's greatest creation do such a simple thing. I wonder...

But I killed the father anyways because I HATE ANTS. Now the father can be dead with its son. :D

No comments: