Saturday, September 11, 2010

Studying

You know, it's hard to study. There's always distractions. You tend to do things when you are studying. For example, I'm studying and then, there's a small part of me will be curious about something so simple that I ended up googling it or wikipedia it. People call it procrastinating but what I call it is short attention time span. It's like you can only concentrate that much for a certain time only. After that time span is over, you'll be like, "Why don't I check on this thing?"

It's extremely annoying because well, it's just annoying. You can't study and you can't do anything about it. You will be so curious or interested in that thing until it's hard for you to study. I'm sure you know this feeling. And I'm sure it's very annoying to you too. For example, this is an example of procrastinating. I was like "Why don't I study now..." And then, this. What's this?

It's like suddenly, a 'brilliant' idea came and you'll be like so damn excited to do it. This is an example to it.

One fact about me, btw. I always think about stuff like deep stuff. And I'm like "Whoa! It's a discovery. I bet nobody is as smart as I am to think about this stuff" But guess what. Everyone thinks about this kind of stuff and I'm just one of them. Normal. It's annoyingly hard to stand up as an individual and not to do something everyone does. It's like if you do something differently, you'll be weird. I want to be weird but I guess, I'm too normal to be weird. I bet all the weirdos who reads this will be jealous.

I'm smiling right now because my last statement is so stupid. I'm turning stupider. A bad sign indeed. Especially when it's so near my exams. :( But whatever, dudes. Haha.

Btw, please leave comments in the C-Box because I feel dumb to update a blog without people reading it. Even if you don't know what to say, just say this. "Nice blog" or "Interesting post". Trust me, I'll be so happy and you SHOULD be happy that you've just made my day. Good job to the people who did that! :D

That's all for now. And if you see another update, leave something like this "GO STUDY!!!!" at my C-box. I'll be happier. Haha.

No comments: